We are living in unprecedented times. All things point to Luke 21:11 which reads "And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven". Jesus is coming soon brothers and sisters.
The COVID-19 pandemic is just the beginning of plagues that will occur before the coming of our Lord.
We at Weimar Campus Church wish to make the following suggestion to ride out this terrible situation.
- If you are older than 65, chronic disease or have a bad immune system, please stay at home and view the sermons on https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnR8qjQclavftGh9BbIpD0Q/live or click on the livestream tab on this website.
- Please consider giving your offering on line each week athttps://adventistgiving.org/#/org/ANPIWC/envelope/start or click on the donations tab on this website.
- Please view the sermons on line if you are ill at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnR8qjQclavftGh9BbIpD0Q/live or click on the livestream tab on this website.
- If you have cough, shortness of breath, fever, have travelled to a COVID-19 area or been in contact with a person who has COVID-19 please see your healthcare provider.
- Please view the President of Weimar Institute Dr Nedley's comments on the COVID-19 at https://youtu.be/JV3qDE1xS_k
- Please view Dr Nedley and Pastor Doug Bachelors comments of the COVID-19 at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KZ4A-JEG7k
- Weimar Campus Church loves our visitors and members to come on campus to enjoy wonderful fellowship at Haskell Hall, but during this brief season we encourage time with your family at home in small groups and pray that God will protect His people during this time.
- If you are a member of the Weimar Campus Church and are in need of assistance, please call the Lead Deacon at 937-684-5926